Important Patient Information
What to Expect Prior to Your Upcoming Appointment
North Florida Oral and Facial Surgery is pleased to announce that we will resume normal business hours in early May. As we reopen, we will implement new protocols for your safety and for the safety of our employees and the community. We are following strict virus protection guidelines set forth by the American Dental Association, CDC and the Governor. We will continue to update our policies and procedures as we navigate through this national pandemic.
Prior to your appointment:
- PLEASE complete your registration online prior to arrival at our office.
- On the NFOFS website, choose the tab “New Patients” to find the required registration paperwork.
Upon arriving for your appointment:
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please call the office to let them know that you have arrived. Phone numbers to each office are listed below.
- Please remain in your car. You will be notified when it is your turn to enter the building.
- Our staff member will take the temperature of all individuals who plan on entering the facility.
- Please note that if you or anyone in the car has a temperature over 100.2 ̊F, you will be required to reschedule your appointment.
- We are requiring that anyone entering the building wear a face covering. It does not have to be a surgical mask, just be sure your mouth and nose are covered. Please bring an adequate face covering (mask) with you.
- Only one guardian will be permitted to accompany minor patients for any type of appointment.
Call to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Cough or any other flu-like symptoms
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patient
- You have traveled in the past 14 days
Extra Steps we are taking:
- All staff will undergo daily health screenings before commencing work each day. We are enforcing a strict sick policy, requiring all employees suffering any symptoms to remain home and to seek medical attention prior to returning to work. This also includes contact with any confirmed COVID-19 patient.
- All patients will be required to fill out a health questionnaire and have their temperature taken prior to entering the building. Patients will be required to reschedule their appointment if determined necessary.
- All staff have been trained on the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gown/lab coats, gloves, face and eye protective wear; such as masks and shields, to prevent any transfer of airborne bodily fluid from coughs or sneezes.
- All staff have been properly trained in added measures for sterilization and disinfecting all areas of the office including: consultation, exam and procedure rooms, restrooms, front desk and common areas.
Southpoint Office, Dr. Hartley 904-737-6733
Mandarin Office, Dr. Groshan 904-886-4558
Ponte Vedra Office, Dr. Woods 904-280-4006
St. Johns Bluff Office, Dr. Sklenicka 904-724-5020
Orange Park Office, Dr. Mazzuoccolo 904-276-0200